- How do I contact you or place an order?
You can place an order for our products directly here on our website.
You can also contact us by phone or email:
Calendars.scot, c/o Lomond Books Ltd, 12-14 Freskyn Place, East Mains Ind Est, Broxburn, EH52 5NF
Tel 01506 855955
Email enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long will my order take to arrive?
We endeavour to process and despatch orders on the day they are placed or the next working day. Our delivery options are listed here, on our delivery info page.
Delivery is free on orders over £20. Delivery charges are applied to orders under this value. Details of our delivery methods are here, on our delivery info page.
- My order has been despatched but it hasn’t arrived.
If your order hasn’t arrived after 7 working days please contact us and we’ll try to track your order as quickly as possible.
If your order hasn’t already been processed and despatched by our warehouse then you can cancel it. Please be aware we endeavour to process most orders the day they are received.
- Why has my order been delayed or cancelled?
We will always try to contact you in such a circumstance.
- I have an item which arrived damaged or faulty, can I return it?
We apologise sincerely if such an instance occurs. Please contact our office at email@example.com for assistance with any damaged or faulty items.
- I have been invoiced for items but they haven’t arrived.
If you have a delivery shortage please call or email us and we’ll do our best to get it sorted out immediately either by refund to your account or by sending a replacement.
- When I search for a product it isn't found on your site.
We may not stock this item in our range. Please email us with any specific product queries.